Thursday, January 18, 2018

i'm fucking nuts, breaking my back at work with my stupid work ethic while everyone else is leaving early, doing nothing or making me do their work. i work in a great place, with great clients but jesus, some of the staff are nuts. one is a solicitor, and he constantly argues with everyone, avoids doing anything productive and leaves his work for me to do.example. i had an appointment with a client and he asks me if i can take another clients paperwork in to my appointment as the dr. forgot to sign it when they were there last week. i say, no, make another appointment and i will gladly take it. 
he says, i am wrong and that it will take three seconds to sign the page completely misunderstanding my point. which is, people with disabilities should have some dignity, they should have the same assess to their doctors that we all have, and not share appointments. 
in the end after a massive argument i make an appointment for his client and annex it to mine, then my client does not get charged for  his clients paperwork. jesus, i end up having to do his work as he didn't do it correctly and is blaming the dr. for forgetting  i'm running around with a handful of files and a client in a wheelchair who has a seizure in the waiting room. it's nuts.
i gotta get back to being a writer. my story is sinking into the abyss, it needs attention and next week i have time that i will devote to it's new incarnation. 
i may start writing it up on here for people to read, it's going to be quite complex and long but i think you may enjoy parts of it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to reading your work, Mission!

Soldier on...

~Speedsexy