Monday, November 06, 2017

the terrible fact is i have to register my business, this involves various hours filling forms, making calls, searching online and dealing with australian bureaucracy. it kills any passion for business dead. it's a nightmare against creativity and enthusiasm  a system designed to crush anything it may not like. apparently my name is used by someone else, fuck them i think, no one should own words. 
anyway, i sort things out and move onwards, i buy a filing cabinet for the office, mission control has far to many piles of paper randomly scattered through it's rooms, so i bring a sense of order to my chaos. it has to be done. 
now the website needs making.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to help you. But, I have faith in your ability. Please blog again soon. Coming up for air once in a while is how all dolphins swim. ~Speedsexy

PI said...

How is it going?