Friday, February 10, 2017

the days have melted away, the nights drift into heatwave, you try to find a happy medium but the only ones i find are jaded old gypsies with chips on their shoulders and broken teeth from uttering to many curses. 
my cards all read good, my hand is an example of happy daze, my aura is a happy ending and it has the old hag bamboozled .
she spits on my palm, puts her finger on my forehead and asks if i need the crystal ball reading. i nod, i like the cool of her tent and it offers me sanctuary from an abusively hot day. 
she stares into the ball, throws her head under the shawl and her eyes just peeking out look puzzled, her wiry hands and elongated old crinkeled fingers form a shield around the balls circumference. suddenly her iris expands, eyes open, her hands withdraw, the ball shatters and implodes. 
i look at her puzzled face, 'did you get anything?'
yes, i saw your future. it said, nothing is true everything is permitted, but i don't understand it.
i hand over the silver, 'it's not for you to understand.'

1 comment:

speedsexy69 said...

*speechless* ~SS