Sunday, March 06, 2016

the ocean follows me as i take my visitors upon a central coast surfing safari. the water is warm, the sky burns, the sandy exploration of coastlines, roads that lead off the beaten track. there's a peaceful joy in the presence of tez and jean being here, i see through their eyes. they seem in awe of the whole place, which i guess is a natural response when you grow up on the streets of london's east end. i remember my own awe when i arrived in such a paradise but it's refreshing to experience it in someone else. i'm somewhat jaded nowadays, a washed up old surfie i guess
i show them my routines, the morning surfing, the papers, coffee, the chill out sessions at mission control, the soft candle lit evenings. they seem okay about it, tez teaches me a little guitar technique, oh my poor brain struggles but i get it although my hands struggle and are lazy things.
the time passes, my lazy days with them come to a close at newtown where we drink and be merry. i'll catch them again before they leave but i must get back to work now and focus on my burdens. 
i arrive back to work with the usual sabotage and backstabbing, the fucked up little games of impotent powerless morons drowning in some sort of professional jealousy. the idiots and deceivers who think they can get away with it behind my back. they use clients like people use cards in a poker game. it disgusts me and powers me onwards to fight. sick little human games of zombies. soon the day will come when i can expose everything and these worms will know what it feels like to not only lose their poker game but i will remind them they lost their souls a long time ago.   

No comments: