Monday, February 22, 2016

well i'm in the thick off it, laid my cards down on the table, let's see how the other side play their hand. ah, wait a second. i know exactly what they will do, they shoot the messenger. they will support their friends and keep the status quo because it reflects badly upon them. they will do whatever they can to put me in my place and keep me quiet, they will manifest a strange job description with fixed boundaries, they will minimise the abuse i expose while maximising my anti authoritarian position. they will stop me moving forwards, giving evidence and exposing their failure as a dept. to deal with the situation. however fate aligns with me, i am supremely confident that i have a good hand and i played it well strategically. the wheels are in motion, the game afoot and i will bring a light upon the shadow world of corruption and abuse. it's far to late to stop and far to dangerous to ignore. soon, perhaps in a month i will be able to talk about this. it's an incredible situation to be in. yet, it is perfectly serendipitous that i with all my experience the responsibility fell at my feet.

No comments: