Saturday, November 28, 2015

choppy surf, unpredictable currents deprive me of my morning surf. two days have passed and my body feels wrapped in a thing, a thin skien of strange artificial coating. it slows me down, makes me sluggish, pervades my power. 
i stand on a wall staring out at the massive chop, it's terrifyingly close, very rare at terrible beach to see such chaos. in my mind i reach out and into the quantum foam, i pull out some strange asymmetrical patterns and try to divine some meaning. it's difficult, as though tangled in a spider web as it wraps around your face, slowly mentally unwrapping and remaking a web with big fat fingers of clumsy mental imaginative precision. the nameless one inhabits here, the borneless one, 'a heart with a serpent' as my dead friends would say. 
i distil a 30 minute ritual into nano time, using quantum thought waves, no time for zeroes and ones, a ritual is still a ritual under the conditions of space time. 
the crashing thunderous roar, the random power inherent unleashed, all is explicate chaotic order of quantum entanglement transformed into an algebraic implicit order. 
the clarity starts in my head and spreads through me like a new light in space. i laugh and jump away from the ocean as white light baths my fingers and black light enters my blood, atoms smash around my collider creating new structures, new neural networks expanding, shifting out into society, i am a strange attractor, not a loop but a spiral.      

No comments: