Tuesday, November 10, 2015

antediluvian sun gods bless the earth with glory and magnificence, dancing upon the ocean surface in magical delights.
technology kneels before time and magic as i walk out into the waves, half blinded by love and half sighted with a love. slip away like sublimated sin, slip under the surface of wet skin, the shades of blue's traverse the depth, from shadows of hinted formation comes bursting densities and exploding perceptions. i astral travel my body is left behind, neptune takes me in his arms and whatever form my spirt takes feels safe and at peace. my body left a long time ago, when i was younger and somewhat innocent.
eons have passed and neptune returns me to an older body, this one i find myself in emerging from the depths, sensation floods itself, the water is everywhere, the soft elegant resistance as weakened muscle swims upwards, following primal instinct, towards light. only now i am aware of the need, like some heroin fix the need is in every atom, over riding all desires, cancelling out every requirement but the single lung bursting sensation for a fix of oxygen. propelled, kicking harder the surface breaking like an explosion of soft glass as my mouth sucks it down and my face bathed in light. 
i find the shallows, sand stretches through my toes, my body moves upright towards the shore, to the land. i fall down exhausted, slightly confused. i am returned, but older, in a body that feels different, older heavier and riddled with aching muscle. my hands feel my face and my hair is longer, beard had grown over my chin. 
the brightness sears, the harsh truth of enchantment tears into my flesh. 
i walk over to the surf club and throw myself in the shower where cold water washes away the sand and delirium. i look upon my reflection in a cracked mirror and see i have aged, i am older than i recall. many years have passed in my absence from land, there are many changes, transformations and the condition of the outside to inside is askew. i sit down on a bench watching the surfers, i look out at the horizon, light flickers here and there, a few birds swoop down, a dog splashes around the sea line and memory is leaking in a pool at my feet.
some sailors speak of being adrift in wrecked life rafts for years living upon raw fish and gulls they catch with their hands, some speak of islands that became a sort of home until they were discovered by passing ships. but me, i was taken by neptune himself and lived in his realm, swam with the dolphins and octopi, the sea horse and shark. i had adventures and lifetimes within lifetimes, married a mermaid, made love and went to war. i was happy as prince amongst the oceanic cities. but then came the war against progress, as man took our friends from the oceans, killed out families for food, dumped toxins in our sustainer, ravaged and raped our home. the tide ebbs and flows but man is a fool that is cruel and has a million ways to inflict its will. 
i watched my cities fall. every retreat took us further away from truth, every attack was weakened by the enemy's ignorance. and then i made a deal with neptune, it was hard to have him agree, our weapons were useless and tactics to righteous.
the homeopathic cure, fight like with like. fight mankind with a kind man. i have returned. to walk among you. take me to your cities, take me to your populations, politicians, teachers, skools, universities and medias, for all kind men come to mankind with a message that repeats itself over and over, demonstrated by anti science. i am the miracle, and magick is my message. 

No comments: