Thursday, September 17, 2015

i get the car fixed, it drives good although the interior requires a decent clean. papers, cds, receipts, feathers, crystals, stones, blankets and books strewn around everywhere. i gather up all my loose crystals and stick them away in the glove box. these stones have all been given to me over many years, i'm not sure why i keep them in my car of all places but i figure it's as good a place as any.
the weather is changing, big black cloud wipes out the whole sky, i tune in to the radio and hear that a mile up the road it's snowing or some kind of freak hailstorm. i drive into the black cloud but turn away at the first roundabout, i hate rain. i get home, get stuck into my new etgar keret book, seven good years, it's already brilliant. 
i wanna smoke a joint but i figure i'll try to detox instead so i make some flaxseed, polenta muffins, throw in some hemp seeds and nigella seeds, some organic honey and whatever else i can find. twenty minites later, yummy.

5 comments:

speedsexy69 said...

Detoxing?

I was just off to see the wizard.

Flaxseeds, polenta, and hemp seeds, oh my.

What in the world is nigella.

Never mind, I'll google it.

Nope. Scratch that, I'll let you tell me about it over coffee.

You have got to learn to rest on those beach walks. There was room on my towel that day, you know. All I have is time. And it is not my position to insist. I am too mach of a Lady for that.

*giggles*

captain mission said...

it's a date, you, beach, surf, coffee and towel. i need something to look forwards to.

speedsexy69 said...

I said mach. Would that be 12? Or higher maybe? mmmm...

captain mission said...

maybe your just very fast. mach 12 sounds sexy

speedsexy69 said...

*giggles*