Tuesday, March 04, 2014

watery sway of the ocean, lapping in dawn, making that roar once in a full moon, i'm standing at the sealine gazing at the watercolour sky, waiting for my invitation as those watery tendrils wrap around me, pulling me closer, i hear the whisper of neptune and walk into the grey blue washed out emptiness, letting it consume me in it's embrace and warmth. i could swim for a thousand days, float away adrift on some pacific current, all it takes is a moment of surrender. 
my eyelids are heavy, muscles aching and weary.
i stretch out and dive down, under the wave, surfacing and ready to ride. 
waves this morning are far and few between but when it comes it's wonderful, my body lifted up in some viscous anti gravity, frictionless i shoot forwards. the ride is endless, i feel my lungs holding on, i see the shoreline, some trees and the surf hut, i'm moving forwards so fast, i'm leaving things behind.
fragments fall away, fractured thoughts, painful memories, sadness, some deep profound sadness that's been eating away at me for far to long, i catch glimpses of all the people i lost, i see them in the water as i rocket past them. everything falls away, people disappear, my memories of them fade, until i am left alone, still moving on my eternal trajectory, forwards until only i am left in the water, my skin dissolving around me, tensions leave as my muscles fall away, nerves and organs just falling behind in the wake, my face is the last to fade away, my ears float from the side of my face, my nose is gone, i'm left looking out from my eyes and then they blink a few times and just don't open.
where am i?
my thoughts are fading, i feel the absence of everything. nothing. 


No comments: