Monday, February 17, 2014

old lonely captain mission wanders the nether worlds, betwixt tangents of expression, some fading hope, some glimmering prize, you gotta keep that goblet overflowing mission, don't get pulled into regret.
regret, how strange to have no regrets, what kind of life is that? charmed, sheltered or dishonest, it's extraordinary when people say they have no regrets, are they lying, surely they would have at least one?
me, i have a few dozen but it's okay, sometimes they haunt me, but mostly they don't.
so, i been playing 'static' a lot, enjoying it, seems to suit my moods, i watched the rain, my garden enjoyed the soaking, i feigned indifference, the dark skies, the massive rain cloud, the world outside waterlogged as i watched it all fall. tiny frogs jumped across my deck, some birds flew by looking for shelter, a lone kookaburra sits on my gate in a short interval between downpours. he cocks his head acknowledging me, hoping for a slice of bacon. the best i can do is a soy strip, sorry bird, i'm not your bacon kinda guy. 
my plants look happy, they give off that happy aura of nutrition and health. i hope my fern sprouts some new fronds, it looks really dead. some one told me it's the chemicals in the water, which rain does not possess, hence i can't water my garden as much as i would like. it's best nature look after them. i planted a few cacti to one side, they seem to be growing well, chasing the sun as does my aloe vera plants which have been resurrected.





No comments: