Thursday, October 24, 2013

finally finish the first edit of my book, 'adventures of captain mission' it's taken a while but i'm a crap editor, and i have such weak powers when it comes to details, especially as the stories are conceptual but my friends tez and jean in the uk have done a great job, not only going through the work with a fine tooth comb, changing fonts and correcting spellings and  all the punctuation mistakes, they have motivated me and encouraged me from the start, they believed in me, sometimes more than i do myself and that counts, so when i say thank you, from the depths of me old heart, it really feels insufficient considering the time and energy they put in to making the thing happen. 
i'm going for the kindle first and see how that goes, them perhaps in some hard copy. there's 50 short stories in there, each one true, so i hope in a matter of weeks the thing will be online and available, i guess for a few dollars. 



No comments: