Friday, September 20, 2013

planting trees, clearing land in preparation for the lemurs, my palm trees and huge ferns will offer some cool shade under their canopies. for these lemurs like to chill out drinking coconut drinks and playing banjoes, harmonicas and singing songs about lost lands and underwater civilisations. i like the way they live, just relaxed and natural, not quite philosophical but whimsical. my brain is tired and aching after reading iranian philosopher and contemplating hyperstition ideals and forms, i put down my book on ancient and modern warfare, the dust weaponry of the desert tribes was making me somewhat yearn for a frolic in the sunshine, so i grabbed my digging tools and planets some palms, removed a few weeds and picked up loads of wood from the garden.
later i smoked a spliff and watched the sunset, pondering a life in seclusion amongst my lemur friends.

No comments: