Thursday, July 18, 2013

here at mission control i usually retire after lateline, if emma's on. have you seen her hair lately?
oh she looks great and her interviewing skills are exceptional, there's no one quite like her in australia. 
anyways, around 1130ish i'm done, my spliffs out, my candles burnt down and the day begins to demand replenishment so i move to brush my teeth.
on the way i check the fridge in some neurotic impulse and open and close the door. i think i like the soft blue light washing over my face, it's portal like, some sort of discovery laying beyond. 
anyway what do i see sitting next to the yogurt, a small vial of dmt, which i smoke obviously.
the next thing i know, dmt elves are in my face, on my legs, holding my arms down and injecting me with some sort of fractal formula, i struggle for a while but these things are strong, and i recognise one from a previous journey, i don't think they mean to do me harm but they certainly want to give me something, i seem to get this idea that the only way i can take anything back into our dimension is if its inside my body, i'm pretty certain this was somehow telepathically beamed into my mind so i relax a bit and feel the pressure in my chest where the cool metallic pump hits my skin. they relax their arms and lift away from me, stepping back as i get up, my body seemingly much larger than normal.
they begin to fade, it's a hazy memory fast. i get myself to bed and fall into a deep sleep.
in the morning an idea sits in my head, it's about science discovering an intelligent creator with what's known as the cosmological constant. i didn't know what that was, something about einstein. i do some research, yeah it's about something that bothered the scientist as he was working on his theory of relativity, so he placed the cosmological constant in the formula. not sure what else it means but i think my brain was hacked by the machine elves so i spend some time researching the cosmo but then i think what's the point, those elves just gave me this, if i write it up someone else can investigate it. i just file the reports.

No comments: