Friday, March 08, 2013

when i received the transmissions i firstly denied all knowledge and rejected them, no it's not my responsibility, it's just an hallucination, it's a mild psychotic breakdown man, it's stress related, it's fucking to many drugs, years of shamanics sending me nuts, it's old age creeping in, it's this it's that, but finally the voices began to boom with authority, and denial became acceptance and a reluctant devotion.
i say reluctant as a small part of my brain just was a fighter, it rejected and kicked, it screamed and howled and attempted to defiance, it's my inner deconstructionist.
but when the voice of god booms in-between your ears and fills your heart it's only a matter of time before you start to listen.
so i started slowley, working on my body, building the perfect vessel, doing my swimming, yoga, mental exercises, i transmuted my dna sharing the qualities of all lifeforms in this duality, invoking them inside my genetic code, and thus my ark contained all life, and thus when it came to the flooding my codes knew how to survive and what to do, for they were in tne with the natural ebbs and flows, the strange voice of god as it chattered away with it's plan i could not understand. eventually i realised automatic writing, a little knowledge of dr. dee, some variant of the enochian language, a little snippet from the apocrypha, oh yes, i learnt to listen through half closed eyes. 
'don't you see,' i would mutter to my wife, as i fed the unicorns, 'don't you understand, that we are the ark, our dna is life, that we must voyage as our experience floods,' i droned.
she looked blank and sympathetic at the same time, so i carried on, hoping one day she would get it.

No comments: