Thursday, March 14, 2013

my brother martin visits me, it's just for a day, he's been travelling through india, researching my family who where shipwrecked there many generations ago after fleeing from the destruction of the temple in jerusalem (the second one) i guess they were not good sailors, i wonder where they were going?
anyways the survivors were a bunch of my descendants and went on to become some kinda jewish hindu hybrid. martin tells tales of fakirs, mystics and healers, he talks about our great great grandfather being a composer of kirtan, all these things resonate with me, for many years i have written about this in my blog, intuition connected me to the temple of solomon, healing close to my heart as a social worker and music manifested itself late in life with 'snuff music' being something of a devotional piece ultimately climaxing in the mantra 'om sri jaya rama om' which would translate as 'liberation for the true self'
all these unusual elements lurking embedded in my own dna now confirmed by my lineage, i think even my brother was shocked. 
i can't concern myself with past events, history and reflection, these are ripples and one must remained unattached to them as they wash over, but i am human and i found a certain validation in his message. 

No comments: