Monday, July 16, 2012

back in the war zone, conflict and chaos, this time in my work environment where the strange elemental forces of repressed anger and envy are re-emerging, power plays, control issues and the clash of egos cut me in psychological warfare and weird mind games. no wonder my clients are paranoid.
i have to fight this battle head on, i've been skirting around, laying low, trying not to attract attention, i've been supportive, nurturing and as professional as possible but now i'm under attack from the same form of madness that infects this service, some weird human power game, envy, jealousy, maybe a little fear that i know my stuff, that i have a background that is unquestionably more advanced than my co workers and managers yet it is rarely used or considered an asset, it all is reduced to fear.
it's a boring game, a dance i am forced into every now and then, a dance i don't want to do but every now and then someone arises with a strange need to provoke me.
i will have to sharpen my blades, for battle is the name of the game today. i will invoke achilles, it seems apt. 

No comments: