Saturday, June 09, 2012

reasonable me, walking my dog looking quite reasonable in my sensible clothes and reasonable attitude, i bid good morning to those i pass, i bear no ill to my enemy, i have a friendly disposition and have a reasonable attitude to all things, all people, all types. i flow through a reasonable day, between non offence and acceptance, i adopt reasonable posture and eat reasonable food, i exude my reasonable outlook towards a reasonable future while my disappointment in myself is reasonable and my acceptance of yours is equal, i am neither here nor there, good or bad, i'm a shade of grey, i wear neutrality on my sleeve, i take no sides, i am indeed moderate in my intention. 
my health is reasonable as is my intellect, my heart offers a reasonable capacity for love and my spiritual relationship with the universe is reasonable. i have a reasonable growth of stubble on my reasonably proportioned face, i exude reasonable commentary and observation, i am indeed the archetype of reasonability.
or am i incognito, working undercover, maybe it's all a front, a mask behind a mask, for underneath my true self is a strange unknowable entity, ever changing, a mass of contradiction, a paradox, a foolish soothsayer, a blind visionary, a warlord of peace and love, a slayer of self, a warlocked out, shamanistic, magickian amongst the non alcoholic spirits and table knocking mediums or moderates, unhinged ideas, super ego less vague road lesser travelled, wandering a wasteland, discombobulated entity and floating sensationalist, ecstatic travel through dimensional shifts and zones of thoughts, fleeting and reoccurring dreamer, shapeshifting, alien, a lonely old cosmonaut drifting through time, stepping out of this world into yours, on a jet black night, venus and neptune, watery glyphs, sigils and portal de rossi what knot, who knows anything really?  

No comments: