Tuesday, March 27, 2012

sydney, northern beaches, ohh i am an old recluse, as much as i love travelling around, home is where i like to be, swinging in my trusty hammock with my reliable hound beside me, drinking a sicilian latte and going for a surf. surrounded by my books and music, playing simple minds now, old stuff sounds great, old derek forbes, almost as good as that kilbey chap. well i listened to the radio stream of the deep fix, nice man that dj tim chap said we were really quirky and interesting like the fall but funky, he said he liked the album, those were very affirming words for a uninspired musician to hear, kinda made me think about writing more music. something very different this time, more organic and loose, more space, focus on my singing a bit, apparently i can sing although i don't really know if i'd go that far. 

No comments: