Thursday, February 23, 2012


they put me in a pentagram cube, five sides of love, one for the love you have for your self, one for the love you have for the god, one for the love you have for your fellows, one for the love you have for all living creatures and the other for the love you have for the enemy. inside the dimensions you seek the boundary, for escape is hardwired, you run in all directions, find your space, explore the limits, test the situation, you have to do this, establish the truth of the situation, it's part of your life, as you tear it apart, define the abstracts, what is left?


yes last year battered me, i lost my mind slightly, i was disappointed by people and knocked into a torture zone of no sleep, but that period has ended, i'm free. 
the morning starts with a fantastic surf, big waves as i catch the crest and body surf like a flying dolphin, soaring through blue. this is baptism, the new life starts now, yes it does, i put the past behind me, it's gone. future calls me, hear it, in my five sided cage i became free.

No comments: