Tuesday, December 13, 2011

helicopter summer, moving forwards while going around and around, i spend my time with media infected junkies, plugged in to the daily whatnot, downloading fiction, stressing fantasy and pawning the future for plasma tvs and coke. my dog gets it, he's actually a unicorn. he dreams below me as i dream above in my hammock, listening to the guild trip, remembering what my soul has not forgotten, i am happy, i've reached a good point in life, weeding out the shadows, being more selective and tuning into what people really are, getting in tune with who i am, culling my friends from my enemies, i don't want my enemies close any more, the further away the better. i rather be alone.
but i am happy, and that is to be valued. gratitude, for i have survived. i am disconnected from the fragment of reality, it's tiny shard of ridiculous illusion has bored me, politics, religion, power and control, it's all nonsense, the games of small minded fools. 
moonchild is rather good second time around, it's so advanced for its time, and the biography is compulsive reading.

No comments: