Thursday, October 13, 2011

beautiful day bursting through the clouds, sunlight streams through mission control and birds are singing some sort of spring hymn, my dog had a massive tick removed from his side, i'm lucky we saw it hidden away under his coat sucking life from him and managed to pluck it out. which does reminds me of my personal parasitic problem that now wants to extort me through something called the law. 
so i seek my council. the facts are looking quite good, i may loose a lot of cash just to rid myself in a clean way of this black hole of a being but it's a small price to pay if the message penetrates her heart and she wakes up to the fact she has a baby to mother and her gratifications need to be held in check while she fulfils her role. 
this thing fears me, i have seen it tremble at the fact i know exactly what it is, i've seen it resort to the most foul tactic and lash out in it's weakness, and it's weakness is it's own greed. it's a greedy little beasty demanding and bulling, obsessing on it's neurotic frequencies and vibrating at very low levels. poor thing, i really do feel so sad that this has occurred after all we have gone through but this is all part of my own lesson in something much bigger than personality, possession and materialism and it's illusions and to be fair and honest i have to say a big thank you to it, for it has only re enforced my belief that all constructed reality is a fake. it is pointless to cling to the things that we have invested in for so long, money, religion, law, politics and personality itself, all very frail and weak just like the thing that i have been fighting with. the only things that matter anymore is the creation of art, love and the church. ha, okay that's a private joke but the church do matter to me. the other quality we need to start investing in is our intuition.
on the 28th october the 9th wave of the mayan calendar ends, that's the point where i need to be very clear from all negative energies around me, only love and intention will matter and i know i have the ability to align myself and others around me to this and embrace the 10th wave.
i guess a few thousand dollars is small fry compared to the safety of a child so i don't really care about the cash anymore, it's never been my thing, it is inconvenient and limits me greatly but it really is not that big a deal. the uses of money have come to a conclusion, look at the debt europe and america are in, look at the global banking system, look at the vacuum these things have created and tell me honestly why they matter anymore. the only thing that matters is to trust in what does matter. i love you all by the way. i want you to know that, i mean it.
the thing is even i have no idea of what is happening, my brain can't wrap itself around it because it is nothing to do with the brain, it's not about the brain anymore, it's beyond logic and reason and reduction, there's no science to it, there's only a wave and riding it to the end of the line and knowing from the heart that your aim is true. 
my song eight division sky place has come true for me.


'fear is the mind killer
look it in the eye
love the liberator
don't be afraid to die'


om sri rama jaya jaya rama om







No comments: