Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i recently discovered blogger has a 'stat' button where you can see the people who follow you, and much to my surprise there was a 'captain mission' there. well i clicked on the link wondering if my own blog would turn up and instead another captain mission blog appeared. the author has used a hybrid of my work and made a sort of arabic version of myself, i wish i could read it but i don't speak the language. i can make out some similarities and parts of my own work but mostly it's illegible to me although the whole blog has a dream narrative and specifically dream sharing idea behind it. 
as i looked at his profile i could see that he had a link to my blog at least, which when i thought about it felt as though all things being equal, balanced out. i mean, who owns what, i don't really own the ideas i write about any more than anyone else, they are just ideas from the holographic universe, any one can down load them, but wow, i'd like to know more about this strange double i have. it could be very interesting.
http://www.blogger.com/profile/08337861068323974613

No comments: