Sunday, July 10, 2011

sunday morning, i've done my earthbound duty, i did my deeds, i unfurled my freak flag and my constitutional mandate for love, i took my oath to defend the light, i meditated upon all that's bright, i whispered an incantation to the goddess and her mate, i smoked a jazz cigarette for the ones that i left behind and praised jah for the ones that are about to enter my sphere of influence. i go out for a quick debrief with my old friend tim and when i turn around i am met by the fairy girl i met about a year ago, amie, looking vibrant and gorgeous and holding a book for me which considering i had not seen her since that first meeting over a year ago was a coincidence. we hug, i don't wanna let go but do and then launch into a big discussion about our lives and promise to meet again soon.
she's wearing her wings and smoking a spliff, children look at her and i whisper 'it's kinda like a pregnant nun.'

No comments: