Tuesday, June 21, 2011

woken from deep sleep by the grating sound of a work man, disturbance in the tranquility flux, plucking captain mission from the interzone where he was involved in some kind of mystery, following a trail of subtle clues to almost nail the case, however the result could have been lethal, in which case i must thank my tradesperson who it appears is sanding down mission control, ready for a repaint.
i escape the sound through the capsule, which propels me and pan out of the biosphere, into the wild and random town of newport where i scan the newspapers, read a little of my book, throw a ball, meet some old diggers, drink a coffee, catch some sunlight. it's all good but i can feel at the very corners of my mind an unsolved crime and that magnetic pull to solving it at any cost, i find some where quiet to rest, my eye's close and within seconds i'm back on the trail of a killer.

No comments: