Thursday, March 17, 2011

snuff music is complete, it is indeed an amazing piece of music, but it is a concept that must be listened to in it's entirety, in sequence and by candle light, preferably in an altered state. it is indeed time for it to be released, i just need to get the art work finished. it's good folks, really good trust me. well i think so anyway. it's something i'm proud off although it's a bit spooky, given certain events.
i attend two days training in client centred training, which is something i actually did twenty four years ago, ironically i've always used this approach in the dept. but it's made me lots of enemies. most people i worked with have no idea about what i am saying or doing with my clients, sometimes i have been transferred as i am so confident in my own knowledge i fight for clients and this makes me a radical in the dept. where the 'yes' people seem to get on and people like me are considered 'trouble makers.'
yet here i was in this room being trained in this old model that i have been talking about for years. suddenly its in fashion. i wish all the idiots who i battled with were here so i could ram this stuff down their necks and watch them choke, the suffering they caused me and my clients due to their petty envy, jealously and control issues. fuckers!
anyway i was vindicated.
i should just stick to music.

No comments: