Saturday, March 12, 2011

im in a bar the GPO in sydney, an old post office. i've exhausted all my possibilities, my eyes are straining, i need sleep, i can feel the lethargy creeping into my conversation, it takes me a while but i slip away, i'm not one for bars, crowds or the scene. i've picked up some books, my dad sent me some cash for my birthday. that's so lovely, he's a great dad i guess, he must know i need it bad else i would never have taken it. every thing goes into snuff music, no time to waste on frivolities.
i have to get this finished by march.
i played it back today and there's changes i need to make. i think another two days and we will have it ready for mastering.
i crawl home just in time to hear the news about the tokyo earthquake, jesus it looks bad. this is the sign of the times, it re enforces why i have to get my music out there.

No comments: