Thursday, February 10, 2011

oh ah captain mission weary from night work, irritating bite upon his hand, brains slightly scrambled and mind slightly altered drives home in the morning, through grey rain he heads to trusty mystical hound pan, who waits patiently. we wander around, play and chat about the possibility of acquiring a cat cub.
i shower and jump in the car to meet nico for breakfast, we are both discombobulated. i warn her that my brain is not in harmony with my mouth and she should not take anything i say seriously. we are something of an strange pair but it works, her with her black spot nose and me with my strange skin. we hang out, we hang in, we cross the subjects around a circumference and then we
make a loose plan and go our separate ways. and i lost my car, and i find it there against the sea, a weary beast i named 'neptune.'
i drive home and walk pan again, we buy some supplies from the frontier town general store and then i return to mission control for siesta muncherios and coconut water.
i notice my hand infected, a large red mark has spread over it like a slow mo release spray paint, it hurts awfully but i am to tired to do anything about it.

No comments: