Monday, February 21, 2011

atomised in sub atomics i'm whizzing around some energetic pules of life, if stillness speaks sub atomic states whizz, yep it's all mush faster down here, but i guess even that is a relative thing, as above so below.
i'm a slow processor but i think outside the box, i know that now. i'm following my star, it makes me sensitive. you call me oversensitive. to sensitive. and you don't even glimpse it. that really makes me sad.
well onwards the flow carries me, to something i follow, something i believe in and trust.
i feel like dropping out now, getting in my groove and following my nose but i do have responsibilities and it's very hard to meet them sometimes but i try to maintain responsibility to myself. i'm tired and burnt out.
i have no or very little power at the moment, the last moon cycle did me in.
but with a month of sundays off i'm gonna just find myself again and follow my star.

No comments: