Tuesday, January 04, 2011

times they are a changing, and old captain mission is changing to, i spend the evening with a wonderful mermaid who informs me of my new mission. she's beautiful, her long golden hair and soft voice, mesmerising and gentle, i'm sinking into her as my brain attempts to reject her words but my beating heart knows she is true.
what the fuck is she saying? my brain and ego struggle with it.
'you have shifted into a new paradigm, the old one has no purpose in your life.'
but i'm clinging on because this really is something that i held sacred for such a long long time, i always wanted it, dreamed and yearned for it, but it's not real, it's a fantasy. it's some stupid ideal i chased for most of my life and now i realise i'm beyond it.
she's telling me about the relationship paradigm. i have moved into a different one yet i am still mourning the old one.
she makes such perfect sense, i'm stunned.
wow, when i was married it was very special. what a lucky guy i guess, to have had that experience, even though it was some what akin to the last temptation of christ.
this mermaid is now banging nails into my wrists. separation anxiety works in mysterious ways, every statement she makes is so true and liberating as well. it could only have come from a mermaid unless she's luring me towards rocks.
oh no. that was the sirens, this here is a goddamn mermaid. they save people like captain mission, it's a fucking sea fairing fact.
new paradigm.

No comments: