Friday, January 14, 2011

special appreciation to nico who has been an amazing friend to me, offering me great support and advice when i needed it and has been consistent in her honesty and respect to me which i hope is reciprocated by me to the best of my abilities. i have not seen her for a while and when we did catch up she not only helped me through some complex emotional shit, she never judged or devalued me, just accepted me, which she has always done despite the fact i am a total freakazoid, probably a very different animal to her other men. you are a pretty special girl nico.
okay so friday morning im in the city with wendy the witch who is delving deep into my damaged aura and etheric body, ripping out elementals and energies that have been trapped there, we rip out dead end attachments, we rip away negative patterns and thoughts, she embeds some white magick inside me and offers me some insight into my relationship with trees. ah, yes wendy and i share a similar perspective, she entices me into becoming a witch. she would teach me a great deal. i will consider this.
later when i am driving home i am filled with joy, listening to kate bush, moon roof down, dog in the back, everything is now back to how it should be, restored.

No comments: