Friday, January 28, 2011

she's looking rather spectacular in a frill, desire travels fast, even with the kids running around us like atoms inside the molecule, she emanates a radiance and all i can do is bask within it, words defeat me, i'm to tired for small talk and chess demands my complete focus but i slide of the rails early and play badly but it's okay my board has passed into good hands, there is an advantage in learning chess young. i know that. there's an advantage with our friendship, but im looking at her skin, i'm wanting it badly. i'm always playful around this angel, she's igniting my playful energy like a little nymphette.
i arrive and return from where i came, all the way seeing that natural beauty, thinking, it's not mine, wanting it even more. we skim conversation, skirt around peripherals, and then as we drive up my street we casually mention what we both know, the conversation we have not had yet, but it's coming and you and me are a team weather we like it or not, i don't quite know what game we are in but its a really nice one so far.

No comments: