Saturday, December 04, 2010

such is my truth people can read about my own weaknesses and lack of insight, people can see i get angry, bitter and often write stupid things, i am incredibly flawed and the very thing i despise in others exists within myself. i feel ridiculously inept at explaining my blog to people, it's not just a blog. it's a holographic representation of my consciousness at various points in time. i have sat down here and written every day since i started without any censorship, i write what comes into mind without even knowing what i write and i never read back old posts, i mnever really change anything once it's up and i never ever edit or delete posts. except once where i did edit a post however be warned, if you take it seriously and invest the idea that the blog is me, then you will be disappointed. i use the blog in many ways, diary, sounding board, thinking tool, journal, disclosure, a place where i am free to express myself, sometimes in a destructive way, inwards and outwards. this is my many personas, they come out here. if you don't like it don't read it but i have to be free to express myself as expansively as i can. no one can put limits on that.

No comments: