Thursday, December 30, 2010

i wake up in a pool of drool, yeah it's my own, the alarm on my mobile is protruding through my dream, fucking hell, i had a dream interrupted. i slide into work mode, slightly hung over from my delirium and confusion although it's far to early to really know what right action is. i haul myself through the morning duties, i look around at mission control, it's in a bad shape, books, cds, clothes everywhere, this is beyond me now, it needs a womans touch. i'm far to vunerable right now, to vunerable and somewhat apathetic about myself, mmm, i drive to work, take the dog with me, stop for coffee at some high class bakery. emotional stuff pouring out from inside my guts, this wasn't supposed to happen was it. mmm, it just sneaked up on me, fuck you're in her basement man, she fucking put you in a dark hidden place, gathering mould and dust. the answers obvious, don't go down that road man!
it's to late mission, you been down that road for thousands of years.
she dosn't know that?
i'm looking for a way out but there is no way out, only in.
yeah, the planets are alighened, the cards have fallen where they must, the eye of the tiger, patterns in the sands, it's written.

No comments: