Saturday, December 04, 2010

auto suggestion, the hypnotherapist plants suggestions and the subconscious areas like fertile soil wait for the germination of an idea. the mind is indeed a powerful playground but it absolutely has no power when it comes to the heart. and together once the mind has been tamed they can form a powerful team, batman and robin or in my case laurel and hardy. i don't suffer fools yet i am a fool sometimes, to hold onto such anger can only bring more suffering to everyone, and this is not my path. i have released myself from these things but they occasionally trigger themselves, a desperate attempt from lower consciousness reptilian mammalian mind to restore it's dominion but the reality is a weakness.
i probably should see my friend wendy the witch and have her work over my wounds sealing up the damaged areas. i miss her.
and news just in the lesbians are coming, they have tracked me down. i recall my first blog was written after a party with them.

No comments: