Friday, December 03, 2010

anna slips through a vortex i created in a restaurant in new town.
she sit's opposite me and i pour her a glass of water. i have been expecting her but not in such a powerfully affirming way.
she talks to me about a number of subjects affirming my mission and warning me to get out of sydney within the next two years. she calls me an avatar.
we discuss various magickal theory, animal spirits and the glamour.
we swap a little history. four blood lines each, immunity from the spells although she's a lot less romantic than i am. i'm easily enchanted in that department.
it's a flow, her and i, it's intelligent and yet funny, she got me before she even spoke to me,
it's an incredible download and i come away with some very important information. affirmation.

No comments: