Saturday, November 27, 2010

my night friend and i see monsters, he is a good and brilliant man, he is a singularity and my friend. we have a healthy bite, some sort of sushi for night friend and a eggplant wrap for me and then watch this amazing film. it's a beautiful story, and terrible to. it's what's happening. somewhere, some one's being oppressed, and it's usually women and children and animals and trees and extra terrestrial octopi beings 200 metres high that bear the brunt of it. i love this film, it's just such a sci fi ending and perfectly human at the same time, it's really given me a new breath of fresh air in my quest for the best meme.
and the winner is.... LOVE closely followed by sex.
you have to agree, it's the best of two worlds. my kind of science fiction.


some one said to me today, 'you have a double life.'
i pondered it as something i never thought of in those terms before.
i mentally concluded it's a multi dimensional life that's for sure. you gotta travel around a bit more inner space than outer space to get that perspective. take the red pill or have your mind blown apart and getting defragged by a south american goddess and the experience was very sexy let me remind you.
'keep spreading love.' she said to me when we parted company. i knew it would be a long time until i saw her again, but she is always close inside me, all the time, she's there, guiding me. helping me in her way. no fucking wonder they take this stuff, those cheeky south americans have the sexist life on planet earth plugged in to ayahuscia. she is some what possessive but she is my mistress.

No comments: