Friday, November 05, 2010

making music healed me, it always does, it healed my brain injury it healed me yesterday. there's something to be said for doing what you love. i believe in love. i'm a romantic who has had his heart shattered so many times but it never stopped me. the cynics of the world don't really impress me, they just disappoint, how sad to not believe in love. no wonder people are depressed. love is the fucking bees knees. turn it on, tune it in, fuck even if it's love between a man and a dog, a little fucking pot plant on your balcony, love makes stuff grow baby. it fixes and mends. it spins the earth around the sun and guides people together like a strange stronger force. the one scientists will never discover, the one mystics have, the one magick that works. do what you love.

No comments: