Friday, October 15, 2010

i loved that time, listing to five fathoms etbtg on the cd player as we drove around kings cross and oxford street at 3am, you were fucking beautiful in your days, all glammed up like an elven love doll, men would turn their heads and walk into lamp posts, most of my girlfriends would see you coming towards me and want to jump into bed with you, if i was in anyway exploitative i would have talked you into it but i was kinda protective of ya and you were my friend.
we came very close huh?
just today some one was flicking through my photographs and saw you, and she started telling me how she wanted you, in a nasty way. yeah you was a beautiful girl. we had so much fun playing but i remember two nights that stand out, both still really fresh, the first was your birthday when we did some coke and went top palm beach under the full moon rock hopping and playing at midnight, i think i taught you some kung fu moves as well, just in case one of your psychopathic boyfriends tried it on. the other was the day i decided that i was in love with you, how i paced up and down only to blurt out those stupid words, ''i want you. but not in a good way.'
mmm, really cool huh?
i still get all protective over you, still want you to find a decent guy / girl whatever, i still care about you, heaps, you have always been my friend, always pulled through for me, your a great woman and i love ya, like a sister i never had.
i'll never forget how you looked after me in my hour of need, i'll never forget that beautiful. thanks for being my friend.

No comments: