Tuesday, October 19, 2010

agent stone has her back to the wall, heat closing in, attacked from all angles, she pitches me her phone, it's a super duper new technology one, shaped like a sonic screwdriver or some sci fi gadget, i translate the abuse, it's a heavy vibe, i reconstruct a response, we hit send and watch the explosion, like a slow motion sequence, she pulls the trump card, the game is over but the battle is just begun.
we wander down the park, dog and boy, girl and man, down where the water meets the grass, where the strange clouds come over water filled and ready to burst over everyone caught unaware without umbrellas, without raincoats, without a romance to run towards, i head home, chat to nico, fall asleep soundly.

morning comes i see miss cupcake, we have a manic hour in a coffee shop, people encroach on our space, a psychic claustrophobia seems to insult me, i can't stand it, it's like having a conversation within a conversation, who are these idiots who have gatecrashed my time with miss cupcake in this cozy place where coffee smells waft across the floor and the windows display cakes of precision within such intimate ambiance, yet those voices intrude like barbarians at the gates of veinna.
this is my time idiots, i repel you with my anti magnetic personality, my psychic warlock stares, my insidious enchantments and my furious spell craft. begone!
i head home, chat with nico on the phone, we cover all grounds from unconditional love to well my new look, beardless, yes i have shaved for the first time in many years.
i tell her i look terrible but she's to polite to disagree.
i do feel awful, like a stranger, exposed and vunerable, naked and alone, who knows who i am anymore?
not me.

anyways later i pay some bills, it's exhausting, i can't stand this, surely some one somewhere would have a better system for us left brained peoples.

No comments: