Sunday, September 12, 2010

yesterday i had an elusive sandwich with miss cupcake, wow did she look good, i kinda wanted to put her between two slices of wholemeal but my stupid integrity stopped me. anyway she reveals she has broken a pattern in regards to her family which i think is brilliant and given that it would have been very hard for her have to point out the magnitude of this.
she is unravelling her dna. breaking all patterns and attaining a new paradigm in which all participants can operate within. this is excellent for everyone. i'm proud of you. yeah really i am, it takes guts to do this, i knew you could, i knew it.
this has made me very happy, happy because its a start of a process that takes a while but is worthwhile and powerful.
trust me on this, i wish you would trust me, ha, instead you laugh at me with my voodoo ways and white magick approach, yet i know. the heart charkra is what you need to focus your intention upon, allow it to open in time, tune in to it and put your mind at rest, the mind will lead you astray, until you become aligned.
wow every time i see you you look better, appear fresher and natural, it's incredible, as the toxins leave you how outstanding you appear.

you are frightened of your mind, it's processes are sharp and analytical, often scalpel like you wield it through everything and it terrorises you and people close. it's a beautiful mind and i love it. however without the heart charkra in alignment it is discombobulated and will lead you into suffering unnecessarily.

have i taken a liberty in my blog?
yes i take many, but here is where i am free to do so, it's my blog, my space, there are no rules, no limits, no laws, no controls only that i write what comes, mostly self indulgent crap, some creative shit, some junk, some memories, some ideas and some gems. once in a while i do something good, it's a numbers game, the odds are that despite my liberties something will resonate and assist you. that's it.

No comments: