Saturday, September 25, 2010

my first swim in a long while, down the beach the waves look good, big and powerful, i wander in with my hand fin, recalling steve's words, 'break through the cold barrier' which i attempt to do but it's very difficult as i feel my testes shoot upwards towards my tonsils, cold is an understatement.
i break through and catch waves, oh yes this is it, i'm flying over the water, weaving waves, my heart beats, blood flows, i'm alive again. yeah this is what i need to do. perfection.
i dry fast in the sun, soaking up the rays, absorbing the energy, like a big solar panel. my friend asks if i wanna go see 'joy division' but i don't know if i can, i'm kinda exhausted and need some nurturing. i hear the pixies and elves calling me. i think of aimee,
i take pan for his evening walk, see evan and leanne who i've convinced to try the bath potion, they are excited, even evan is looking forwards to testing the effects. i tell him it's like being abducted by fairies, pixies and elves. your eye's close and you wake up thousands of years later.
pan and i meet people down the street, we buy a drink, we run and play, we wander back to mission control for lockdown, i smoke a big spliff, my body sinks into my sofa. eyes lids close, breathing slows, heartbeat slows, i jack in to the dreamworld.

No comments: