Thursday, September 09, 2010

long strange flight home miss cupcake getting all territorial about her airspace, i'm squished between her totalitarian demands and
a fat lady with a terribly loud cough, the jetstar experience is enough to want to make you stay home and watch travel documentaries, but we came, we saw and now we return, it's one hell of a journey, then a hell of a ride at sydney airport which begins to make denpasar appear like a really advanced civilisation, jesus what is all this? .
jaded and looking worse for wear we wander out of the nightmare and fall off the edge of the planet, i go upwards to a hash brown sky while cupcake spirals down into coffee supreme. in the taxi we both slip into sleep, in and out, looping one another like some strange knitwear we don't know how to finish, until we are unravelled at the place we began.
i head home to my dog and to sifting through my bags.
i see evan and we have tea, i give him a low down on the situation, i give him a funky necklace amulet i picked up for him, i hope he likes it.
agent stone comes and takes me out, she's happy to see me, i am happy to see her. we drive around in her car, i tell her to visit bali next year.
hp rings me, she wants me in ceremony tonight, ooh dear i was looking for an early night but hey, ceremony is good. i need to drink the vine, get some closure on things i guess, i hope. the general feeling is one that makes me feel good with myself. some where in that crazy ride cupcake turns around and says to me, 'i feel really good about my circumstance.'
well that's my mission, mission accomplished. i'm glad your at that point beautiful, i know you will be fine, i know you will be amazing. i am so very proud of you.

i'm so clear now, so very clear it would hurt to look at me.
these hindu people we meet all recognise my own incarnation as a hindu, they see it upon my face and aura, they know that's why they all respond to me , turn their heads and treat me differently, the people here know the way reality works, not some detached monstrosity construction, these people live in the supernatural world, they mapped it while we were playing with fire.

1 comment:

Pipsqeek said...

I always remind myself that we are not humans experiencing something spiritual, but spirits experiencing humanity.