Saturday, September 18, 2010

i go in for the debrief, it's really good to share my stuff with people, i tell then about my needing some help with my entanglements, i explain how jarra offered a really safe space and i felt very comfortable going into these areas where the white magick plucked my negative patterns from my aura and cleared a few blockages for me, i love the way this works, it's so liberating, and i explain how there was a lot of healing in the room, white magick releasing many things from us all, i felt i was able to hold space for the people who were going through cleansing and help their energetic liberation by blessing them as they were released. however ths was only for the people close in proximity. i did enjoy the group, they were all great people and jarra showed humility and grace all the way. respect brother.
later amiee's sister gave me a brilliant hug, i was not expecting it and i just looked at her and said, 'wow that was the second best hug i ever had.'
she laughed and her sister, the cute one said, 'yeah she gives good hugs.'
then it was time to say goodbye to amiee who just looked amazing and she and i embraced. she asked for my phone number and a book recommendation, which i did, she gave me hers. she recommends a book called lazerus, a channelled piece of work. a little piece of me just melted when i said goodbye, she really is beautiful.

No comments: