Saturday, September 04, 2010

chris if you are reading this and getting your information from here i have a message for you. it's from me and between myself and you, and of course the others who should read this blog unfortunately.
firstly don't panic. i am here with miss cupcake because right now i think she needs a friend.
secondly she needs to keep healthy given her condition and this includes 'stress' as well as the more obvious one's like not taking drugs and drinking.
that's my mission right now, to be a friend and assist and support her being healthy. she has done a great job given the stress she has been under and i hope that i can encourage and help her maintain this action.
the other thing you need to know is my intentions stop there. they are 100% honourable, i have no desire to complicate her life any further than necessary.
i also need you to know that i always encourage open and honest communication between you both, my priority is making sure she feels safe.
so there you have it. obviously i cannot control your e mails and texts but i want to reassure you about my intentions and why i am here.
the rest is up to you dude.

No comments: