Thursday, September 16, 2010

agent stone makes me some apricot dinner, we cook together, in her small flat with kia standing in the sink doing his master chef stuff, he's covered in yogurt and sucking on a lemon, while agent stone chops some veggies and i make some brown rice. i'm hearing agent stones story about the father of her child, my god i think, you and cupcake share so much in common, it's incredible. i don't understand how things happen, i am a man, yet i would never treat a woman this way, most of my make friends wouldn't, fuck what's going on. it saddens me to see women being treated like this, left to fend for themselves without help, okay i understand the relationship didn't work but jesus guys you still have a child, responsibility. face up to it man.
poor agent stone, dealing with everything on her own. i should help her out more, tonight she is feeding me and my dog, we are broke. maybe when pay day comes around i'll cook her something yummy or get take away food. i watch her deal with everything, she's a trooper, managing a baby, cooking, chopping, cleaning, dealing with pan and me, it's like being in a whirlpool of activity. personally i am crap at multi tasking, i barely manage single tasking, so i am in awe at these girls. doing their stuff.
i miss my son jake, we spoke on skype, man it was good to hear from him, jesus christ. it was brilliant.

No comments: