Tuesday, August 31, 2010

why write?
to heal, to get out of the constraints that entrap us and be free, at least in my imagination if not quite a political sense.
healing operates on many levels, i'm healing chakras and deep tissue, taking control of my energy, becoming more conscious as my head expands into infinity, it's wild, i can feel the physical effects now, yes my head seems plugged in to something, my throat feels slightly more in control than it did, my heart is beautiful, my solar plexus luminance. the sexy red one sexy and i feel the earth pulse under my foot, that's gotta be good huh?
that's wendy, white witch. pranic healer, energy worker, my healer works.
getting it out is part of that exploding outwards, healing inwards, travelling through these dimensions, bringing information back and healing others is shamanism.
to get out is to unravel it all and hack the cosmos, get some real answers from teachers you meet on the way and the universe itself starts talking to you. that's magick to but it could be science soon.

No comments: