Saturday, August 28, 2010

there's weird shit happening everywhere , all over planet earth. deplug from the tv, news, media and the other lies and distortion and tune into what's happening on an energetic level, everyone is going through fear or love, in their many forms, now's the time friends, readers and my enemies, what ever shit your going through use love against it. it's a strong force, and it feeds you in a nurturing way. yeah the plant spirits changed me profoundly, any witness will tell ya that, that was revelation baby, took me out of everything, every single lie and illusion construct and distortion and left me in bliss. it's been the hard road for me but it's been worth every second to find this plant intelligence. the garden of eden story is this plant, the tree of knowledge, it's just exists within a distortion, which is why very few people get the concept.
white magick people plugged in to this, and now i am. yeah i recommend the plant medicines to anyone who is interested in the inner journey, rich on the inside is just as luxurious as being rich on the outside plus you get to enjoy it more and be more creative although i have yet to personally experience that kinda of wealth, somehow i manage to pay bills, deal with my constructs well.
anyways, turn on, tune in and drop out from the maya of humanity.
it;s beautiful out here.
nature, trees, the flora and the fuana, all intelligent spirits, more than the environment its an ecology.
my friend pete gets this, it's why i love him.
first time i met him he took me into a teepee i broke down in tears, almost immediately. i remembered my life back then.
pete your a great teacher man. i need to see more of you.

No comments: