Friday, August 27, 2010

how surprised was i, sitting there in the sun, in silence, reading my book, the one the white witch gave me, i'm understanding the subtle physics at work now, whereas i have always done things intuitively and through feeling, now i begin to see how the whole think works on a sub atomic level although i'm uncertain that i would work in such a technical environment preferring the natural affinity i have towards such work.
anyway it's all good, i'm immersed in this book, trying to understand their maps of the etheric body when cupcake asks me if i wanna go for dinner and the movies, wow. i didn't see that coming, yeah girl i say, do i ever.
later back at mission control kite surfer girl calls me, she wants me to get married to her and visit her in guadalupe, we look at the cost of tickets, she's thinking about xmas, december but i think april would be better. we chat for a while, she loves me, i can feel it. then she drops the bombshell, she is married. to a cherokee man, but divorced and he's very jealous off me apparently. well i can deal with him i say, i have the lakota spirit, i lived as crazy horse and do not fear any man.
ksg says i am distracting her from looking up flights for me. she finds one for about 2000 bucks, mmm, not so bad i say. i dunno the idea of hanging out with ksg in south america sounds fun, she also tells me she bought a house due to me telling her she needs to wear green more. the house is called evergreen. ah ksg i love you to. i forgotten how much fun we had, you with your strange games and wind passion, ha we had some good times but you gave me a headache baby with all that drama. im older now and need a quiet life, no drama please and perhaps its a date.

No comments: