Wednesday, August 25, 2010

full moon in pisces
vast unconscious ocean stirs
the surface is calm and serene,
i stand meditating the reflection pathway,
they say this is powerful energy,
a silver shimmer
a walkway
a higher dimensional aspect
feminine
i invoke it
at midnight i smoke a joint and transmit my energy
it radiates from my crown charkra
in focused intention
healing love straight to your hearts
my friends
my bodhisattva vow is unique
it is sexual, sensual and transgressive
it is liberation
unbounded by dogma or control
i set things free
as i was blessed,
torn apart atom by atom
destroyed
and recreated
i love
and she is coming closer towards me
walking along that silver pathway
sensual angelic woman from the realms
my equal
we will rock and roll
we will birth the sun child
she will bang the drum
we will define ourselves
in truth
and all that good stuff

No comments: