Tuesday, August 17, 2010

brand new day brand new hat brand new attitude, reminds me of a day with kite surfing girl. after a long bout of laughing hysterically i'd just told her i would like to just keep her brain in a jar between my two fish tanks, sending electrical stimulations into it every now and then when she deserved rewards and pleasure, or if necessarily a little attitude modification.
she laughed and then went away with her husband to the gold coast.
she text me every hour for two weeks, she hated her holiday, there was no wind and she was travelling with some sort of extreme moron. when she got back i was off to see steve play an acoustic gig in newtown and she insisted on coming along. i tried everything i could to dissuade her but she would not have a bar of it, so i picked her up and she tagged along.
it was dreadful, as soon as we got there she wanted to shoot cocktails with me, fucking tequila slammers, in her tight pants, corset and high boots and that french accent it was indeed a difficult one to deal with, torn betwixt the devil and the deep blue sea. i lost my temper and she laughed at me. then i got my revenge, at 5 am i woke her up, she was hungover and in a foul mood. i had the nsw weather map on the laptop, and the conditions were perfect for kiting.
now she was torn between the devil and the deep blue sea.

No comments: